10 February 2011

Day 01

Day 01-Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

So, I'm guessing it means opposite-gender relationship. In case you haven't gathered as much from previous posts, I am currently single. Quite single. Very. Single. I'm not gonna lie and say I love it 'cause I don't. I really just don't. But I am single for a reason. I could write a lot more on that, but I won't. God's glory is my purpose, not finding Mr. Right.

All my soul needs
Is all Your love to cover me
So all the world will see
That I have nothing
But I love You

With all my heart
With all my soul
With all my mind
With all the strength that I can find

Take my time here on this earth
And let it glorify all that You are worth
For I am nothing,
I am nothing without You

No comments:

Post a Comment