23 February 2011

Days 08-13

Day 08-a moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

I'm generally a discontent kind of person, but every now and then, things seem to be in place for a while. I can't think of anything specific; I'm really satisfied when I've gotten all my homework completed and I get to go to bed early or when I have a this-is-what's-been-going-on-lay-it-all-out-and-how-are-you conversation with a good friend.

Day 09-how you hope your future will be like

Full of adventure, love, and challenge. I don't want my life to be boring. I know I complain and freak out when unexpected things come my way, but I think I'm learning to lean on God for a better way to handle them.

Day 10-discuss your first love and first kiss

See #20 in Day 06...

Day 11-put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

1. Good Love Is On the Way-John Mayer
2. In Christ Alone-Owl City
3. Let Me Love You-Josh Wilson
4. All These Things That I've Done-The Killers
5. Dhoom Taana-Om Shanti Om
6. Eyes-Stellar Kart
7. Essengo-Selah
8. Testify-Joy Whitlock
9. Bilbo's Song-Howard Shore
10. Gitana-Shakira

Day 12-bullet your whole day

-7:00 a.m. Wake up
-7:05 a.m. Roll out of bed and start getting dressed
-7:09 a.m. Grab some Frosted Flakes and V-Fusion for breakfast
-7:15 a.m. Call and make sure Nathan is awake
-7:16 a.m. Finish getting ready to go to Garrett
-7:30 a.m. Stumble over to Garrett
-8:00 a.m. Lead stretches and vocal warmups
-8:15 a.m. Start getting into character, run lines, and get into costume and makeup
-9:00 a.m. Gather with other cast and crew in the organ room for pre-show pep talk and prayer
-9:15 a.m. Try not to lose breakfast
-9:30 a.m. The lights go up!
-12:05 p.m. Get out of costume and makeup, wait for notes
-12:30 p.m. Run to Café 108 for lunch. Try to read for Old Testament
-1:00 p.m. Walk up the hill to class to try and finish reading before 1:30
-1:30 p.m. Old Testament
-2:30 p.m. Get back over to Garrett for voice lab
-2:45 p.m. Find out voice lab is cancelled. Go to dorm room.
-3:00 p.m. Take a nap
-5:00 p.m. Wake up from nap, eat a suspiciously soggy quesadilla, dress for church
-5:45 p.m. Arrive at church
-6:30 p.m. Listen to Charlie teach from John 1:16-17
-7:25 p.m. Head back to Whitfield to study for Greek
-8:00 p.m. Get distracted by Facebook, Blogspot, etc.
-8:30 p.m. Repent and start studying again
-9:00 p.m. John Samuel shows up for English Literature homework (finally...)
-11:00 p.m. Fall asleep while John Samuel reads the introduction to John Keats
-11:07 p.m. Wake up and finish reading. Write one-page essay in response to reading.
-12:00 a.m. Head upstairs to bed

Day 13-somewhere you'd like to move or visit

Where to begin? Oh, where to begin? I think I could be happy living anywhere, and I'd love to at least see all of these places before I die.

England
Ireland
Scotland
Australia
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Costa Rica
South Africa
India
China
all 50 states (visit them all, not live in them all!)
Great Smokey Mountains
Rocky Mountains
New York City
I'm sure I could think of more. It's always been a dream of mine to travel the world, and I hope to realize that someday. As Mrs. Gibbs says, "I just think that once in your life before you die, you ought to see a country where they don't talk in English and don't even want to." (Our Town is on the brain, let me tell you...)

No comments:

Post a Comment