13 February 2011

Day 04

Day 04-Your views on religion

I'm gonna take this as "faith" just because "religion" carries certain connotations that I'm not a fan of. I was raised by Christian parents, and came to a saving faith in Jesus Christ a little over a year ago. Faith has always played a big part in my life. I would be totally empty without it. It's not a huge part of my life; it is my life. Without my relationship with Christ, I would have little reason to exist aside from my own selfish ambition. (Not that I don't veer off on that road every now and then, but that's another story for another time.) I make it my life's goal to glorify Christ in all I do. If you want to call that "religion," I guess that's up to you. I call it a lifestyle.

Side-note: I'm really excited to see people from outside of Mississippi, Kentucky, and Tennessee dropping in on my blog. It just makes my heart happy. Please come back soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment