11 February 2011

Day 02

Day 02-Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

Yikes! I'm not even twenty yet, so let's not think about being almost thirty! Honestly, I probably don't think about this kind of thing as much as a lot of girls my age, but I've definitely got some ideas...

*serving in ministry as a career, maybe as a missionary, maybe as an ESL teacher, I really don't know, but I want to be serving
*much more mature in my relationship with Christ
*I'd like to be married and maybe have a couple of little boys running around to love and fuss at.
*not jaded and cynical, but really living with hope and purpose


I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed Your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy
Not well traveled, not well read, not well-to-do or well bred
Just want to hear instead, "Well Done" good and faithful one...

No comments:

Post a Comment